Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Life Is Tough

One thing that I am learning more every day is that life is so hard. There is so much to think about on a daily basis and there is only 24 hours to get it all done. It is really easy to feel overwhelmed knowing that you have stuff to get done today so that you can do the things you need to do tomorrow.

I have found that it is easy to get frustrated with life in general. The harder you try to make things work it seems as though you make even more mistakes. Things in your life just seem to never finish developing and it is a constant battle in your mind.

I believe that the reason we feel beat down is that we let our minds get in the way and even I have had trouble with this. When things don't work for me I feel like packing up and quitting to, but this is no way to live life. I have to practice what I have been telling people for years, but I want everyone to know that they are not alone when they feel like throwing in the towel.

Sometimes you just need someone to lean on and for them to tell you that they have been feeling the same way. I know that you feel like no one else is having the same problems, but they are in some way experiencing the same things you are. Situations may be different but the emotions are always going to be the same..... happy, sad, angry depressed etc.

Find the few true friends you have or talk to your family and tell them that you need them for support. They will be there for you and help you get through tough times. Always remember that you do have The Lord to lean on when no one else seems to care about you. You will find comfort if you will just learn to have a little faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment