Monday, March 10, 2014

A Simple Tip For More Money In The Future

In today's economy people are concerned about how they are going to support themselves and their family. The cost of living is extremely high and many are without jobs or without good pay. Many of the jobs people have today only pay minimum wage or a little above, which is hard to put food on the table and pay bills. I get this question a lot... How can I make the most of my money?

There are many ways out there to save money so you can afford things when they come up. I have worked minimum wage jobs, and on thing people always asked me was how I still had money left over. To simply put it I don't spend on what I don't need!

This sounds like such an easy concept, but in a society that thrives on having the latest style of phone and clothes it can be difficult for people to put it to use. Almost everyone I worked with was living from paycheck to paycheck. The thing I did that was different was I knew how much I needed to make it through the week, so I pulled that much cash out and put the rest back for a rainy day. If I only needed gas and a few things that week, I would simply spend on what I needed and not touch anything else.

Working part time I was able to save and have more money than the people that worked full time at the place I was working. It may not be as fun as having the new things everyone else has, but I can say when I needed the money for repairs or for a date I had plenty left in the bank. We all need to stop placing so much pressure on ourselves to have what everyone else has, and start thinking about what is really important. We need food, a place to live and clothes to wear. If we have that we are better off than a lot of people in the world.

You don't have to have the finest of everything. Just focus on what you need and eventually you will be able to get the things you want. Just have your priorities in order and things will work out in time. Make tomorrow better for yourself by saving today!




No comments:

Post a Comment