Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting Your Hear Broken Is Tough: How Can In Benefit You In The Future?

Moving on from a bad relationship or a long one can be really difficult. One of the toughest times in my life was when I was just out of high school and had my heart broken. When it first happens you feel like you are never going to get over it. Months later you still feel the pain when you think about it, and nothing seems to take your mind off the fact that you lost someone you cared about 

For me the hardest thing was realizing that the person I cared about didn't really care much about me. Well I moved on as will the rest of you reading this even if you feel like there is no way. It takes time to realize that the person you cared for so much just wasn't the right person for you. I know it sounds cruel to say, but I feel like getting your heart broken is something everyone should experience. I feel as though is builds character. The more things you experience in life the stronger you will ultimately become.  

I sure didn't feel this way at the time, and if someone had said to me you need to have your heart broken I probably would have said they had no soul. Looking back now I thank God that I experienced the heart break because I have a new outlook on life. Some people are just no good for you, and no matter how bad you want them God knows what is best for you. I used to pray that things would get better and they just never did. Now that I have moved on I know that not everything is going to go the way that I want. Sometimes God's plans for us are a lot different that what we had hoped for, but in any circumstance we are right where we are supposed to be. 

Getting your heart ripped out of your chest lets you experience rejection. Believe me you will be rejected a lot throughout your years on this earth, but you will keep fighting to find what is right for you. It teaches you to bounce back and that you can overcome things. Most people like myself, will not let their heart be vulnerable for a long time after a break up, but just like anything in life we must get back on the horse and try again. We also get to see what God feels like during these times in our lives. We love someone so much yet we are rejected the same way God loves us but many people reject Him as well. 

Anyway, just remember that if you haven't had your heart broken yet, you will at some point or another. If you already have, think of how you have grown from that experience. Don't do like I did and become bitter for a long time. Life is too short to become angry over someone that didn't care about you. In time you will find the person that God planned for you to be with. If the person you think you want to be with at one time or another never breaks your heart then you will never find the TRUE love of your life. Stay positive, live your life, understand that the things that happen to you help you grow, and keep striving to live better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment